Saint-Petersburg, Serdobolskaya Street 64
ZAO “OHTAlit” has been operating on the market of industrial casting since 1994. The business has come a long way from operating on rented shop floors to building its own state-of-the-art foundry.
At the disposal of ZAO “OHTAlit” are:
- state-of-the-art melting equipment;
- a vacuum/film-assisted molding unit. Using Japanese technology allows for high-precision casting of even most complex patterns;
- a precision casting workshop section. It enables production of high-precision near-net-shaped industrial castings as well as ornamental castings of sculptural patterns;
- an instant alloy analysis laboratory;
- a unique reverse water supply system which efficiently uses the heat generated as a result of process equipment cooling;
- an effective dust and fume system for an environmentally friendly foundry;
- a wide range of coquille and centrifugal casting equipment.
Works of all kinds are controlled and managed by microprocessors which employ detectors to trace and correct all kinds of parameters down to the temperature on the premises.
The company engages in manufacturing industrial castings of bronzes, brasses, cast-iron of a wide range of alloys under foundry-specific GOST and OST standards, as well as castings of non-standard copper-base and zinc-base alloys under set technical specifications and the Client’s Scope Statement.
ZAO “OHTAlit” produces castings:
Bronze GOST 613-79
Bronze GOST 493-79
Brass GOST 17711-93
Cast Iron GOST 1412-85